Under direct supervision, the Field Support Representative (FSR) is assigned to a temporary in-house talent pool which provides replacement and/or short-term administrative services in place of Office Service Reps (and others) who are out of the office. The FSR will be assigned a home location but will be scheduled to visit other client sites within the region to provide multiple disciplines (fax, print, mail, reception and other duties, as assigned).
NOTE: This position requires heavy travel (up to 75 %), and requires either reliable public transportation or a clean driving record and a personal vehicle. Business travel expenses will be reimbursed.
· Ensures total customer (internal & external) satisfaction through understanding of customer expectations, proactive problem identification/resolution, and maximizing opportunities to build relationships.
· Receive, sort, and deliver all incoming mail & packages according to assigned floors and within established time frames. Wrap, seal, weigh, affix postage and dispatch all outgoing mail/packages in accordance with postal regulations.
· Prepare special outgoing inter-office pouches sent to client affiliates as scheduled (if applicable).
· Package and process outgoing overnight items, i.e. Federal Express, UPS, etc., to meet client and vendor deadlines. Log and deliver incoming overnight packages within established time frames.
· Log outgoing and incoming items as required and review for accuracy/completeness.
· In some locations, may be required to walk and/or deliver by transportation any legal package in a timely and proscribed manner. Secure necessary signatures and documentation to confirm delivery.
· Organize and distribute supplies to client. Verify and log orders upon delivery. Monitor inventory of copy supplies, stock paper and toner and keep supply area neat (inclusive of convenience copiers).
· Handle items for distribution to a segment of or all of client employees, affiliates, dealers, etc.
· Estimate runtime on the small to medium photocopy jobs. Check all copies produced for quality and accuracy. Produce bound copies of work when requested. Deliver and pick up copy jobs.
· May provide minor maintenance of photocopy machine such as solving paper jams, placing service calls and routine cleanings.
· Operate facsimile machines; send and receive facsimiles. Keep complete and accurate logs of incoming and outgoing facsimiles. Where appropriate, generate activity and confirmation reports, and call the receiver to confirm receipt as necessary.
· Perform other administrative duties from inserting, copying and photocopying to faxing as needed.
· Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the site.
· Set up and maintain client’s kitchen areas and conference rooms, order food and make coffee.
· Provide reception work such as answering telephones, taking messages and greeting visitors.
· Move boxes, supplies or furniture; replace light bulbs.
· May be requested to perform document scanning.
· Prepare outgoing items for shipping.
· Additional responsibilities that other employees at that site do not perform.
May prepare reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
Competitive pay & benefits!
Comprehensive training and development programs that prepare employees to advance from within.
A company focused on creating a positive work and client environment.
Employee discounts on entertainment, products, and services nationwide!
Come Join Our Team!