Develops and directs business development programs for a significant product or product category. Compiles and evaluates research on the market's product requirements and identifies enhancements to current features and functionality. Establishes marketing strategies including product direction, advertising, packaging, pricing, expense budgets, profit plans, and future product enhancements or modifications to manage a product's life cycle. Interfaces and collaborates with sales, production, design, and technical teams to develop product requirements and specifications. May also direct client/partner relationships.
- Sustain profitability and growth of unit(s)
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to pursue objectives of unit(s)
- Create and maintain cost-effective programs for unit(s)
- Actively ensure compliance with all US Bancorp policies and procedures such as Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, etc.
- Travel up to 10-15% of the time
- Decisions are made in conjunction with major corporation programs, plans or strategies. Independent action is normally required although other division or senior managers are usually consulted before final action is taken
- Probable errors would have a material effect on major functions of the corporation
- 8+ years of banking or other relevant work experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- BA/MBA in marketing, or other related field
- Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills
- Knowledge of business unit's function and products
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships, motivate teams, resolve conflicts and deliver against expectations
- Ability to interact professionally with external partners as well as internal partners within a complex matrixed organization
- Preferred financial services industry or banking experience
- Experience with C-Suite or other Executive level stakeholder engagement, including managing expectations and outcomes
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
- Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.