Yelp is looking for a sales professional with a proven track record of success in a fast-paced, high growth company to join Yelp’s newest division, Agency & Partner Sales. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team at the ground floor within the Yelp organization.
The primary responsibility of the Partner Account Executive is to acquire new business for Yelp by developing relationships with SMB digital marketing agencies. These agencies partner with Yelp to resell and buy Yelp’s Local products.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the ability to quickly understand the business and demonstrate the value of Yelp’s product offering and partnership program. This position requires a highly motivated and energetic individual who possesses the ability to develop strategic relationships and generate new business. The ideal candidate takes a consultative approach to sales - understanding agency models and uncovering the needs and decision criteria of your prospects. Above all, you will be responsible for hitting your revenue targets.
Where You Come in:
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Yelp and SMB digital marketing agencies (primarily local) and their advertisers.
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Yelp’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers.
- Lead training sessions to help the agency to be more proficient in building and executing effective campaigns.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets assigned by management while contributing to overall team targets.
- Develop and manage partner relationships to ensure over-achievement of assigned goals.
- Identify new agency partnerships which will meet Yelp partner compliance as needed to meet growth expectations.
- Map out agency structure and identify key decision makers, budget owners and the agencies’ decision making process.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and sales plans.
- Engage with agencies on an ongoing basis to foster relationships, validate advertisers needs and keep Yelp’s partnership top of mind.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive revenue growth with new customers.
- Come to work each day with a positive attitude and ready to win.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have a minimum 2+ years experience in digital advertising sales or working in an agency partner relationship role
- Demonstrated success in hitting sales goals in a previous position
- Experience working with executive-level marketers
- Knowledgeable of pay per click advertising a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible, startup mindset, and ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Is self-motivated, a team player and has a strong drive to exceed targets
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, and Salesforce
What You'll Get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Target salary is 80K plus performance based incentives.