Job Description Overview:
The Product Marketing Specialist’s role is to facilitate and execute Product Marketing GTM (Go-to-market) strategy and day-to-day operation, perform marker research and analysis, as well as co-working other marketing team for campaign execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate product marketing strategy that supports organizational brand goals from the top to the bottom of the marketing and sales funnel including increasing brand relevance, favorability and preference
- Interested in PC DIY, familiar with components like Graphics Card, Motherboard and other PC components.
- Establish a scalable curation process to identify opportunities, across products and services that reflect ASUS’s key themes and priorities that are consistent with the brand, style and tone.
- Work with social and digital production teams to project manage cross channel content marketing programs and content optimization efforts.
- Interpret product briefs, assignments, opportunities, and cross-promotional activations aligned to the Brand Strategy and transform them into impactful, engaging content.
- Conduct and do competitive benchmarking and product comparison
- Be knowledgeable in the hardware / product range and marketing requirements
- Be responsible for managing the marketing budget and approval processes
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Years of Education
- 3 – 5 years of Product Marketing Experience
- Office Only: Typically works in an office environment
- Requires sitting, operating a computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment for extended periods of time
- May involve travel to meeting events and conventions
$65,000 - $75,000 annually is the estimated pay range for this role working in Fremont, California office. It does not include bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, EAP, & 401(k). The final amount will be determined based on qualifications & experience of the candidate relative to the role.
ASUS is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, pregnancy/ breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, as well as any other characteristic protected by law, regulation or local ordinance, and strives to comply with all applicable laws on the subject. These employment decisions extend to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, pay and other forms of compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.