Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with over 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films, and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth.
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to perform SOX and operational audits in supporting Netflix’s corporate operational and financial effectiveness and efficiency. This position is based in Los Gatos.
- Design and execute operational audit programs including understanding business processes and underlying systems, conducting interviews and process walkthroughs, and performing audit procedures to assess the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the key business processes.
- Document accurate and detailed work papers clearly describing the audit procedures, the result of work performed, and conclusions reached.
- Interpret the significance of audit findings, make practical recommendations, and collaborate with stakeholders on remediation action plans.
- Proactively follow-up, track, and close out all the identified audit findings.
- Build effective working relationships and trust with business partners across the organization.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the current internal audit program to improve efficiency and increase value.
- Assist with production audits for Netflix productions worldwide.
- 4+ years of public accounting or internal audit experience under your belt.
- Prior operational audit experience required.
- CPA or CIA certification preferred.
- Background in Technology or Entertainment industry a plus.
- Prior experience with cloud-based systems and data analytics audit tools a plus.
- Willingness to travel a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills. Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously within the deadlines.
- Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo; Take pride in detail and quality of work you produce.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Embrace and advocate the Netflix culture.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $60,000 - $385,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.