Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager (TPgM) to drive large-scale programs in the Adobe Business Platform. This position will enable optimal customer experiences that allow our business customers to get the most out of their Adobe relationship. Are you a self-starter who can lead intricate programs throughout the project life cycle?
What you will do:
- Build and coordinate all aspects of a program, including detailed project plans, resource allocations, risks/issues remediation, status reporting, budget management, and is primary “go to” person for project details.
- Maintain a deep, technical end-to-end understanding of the solution being built, its upstream and downstream dependencies and impacts, and proliferate the awareness and critical changes needed to support the initiative. Understand technical challenges, navigate through options that deliver the best customer experience.
- Be seen as a subject matter leader, and can cover for any other role in the meeting: Product Management, Engineering, Architecture, QA, etc. We seek a candidate who has a firm knowledge of business goals and find creative solutions for engineering problems yielding the fastest time to market.
- Coordinate multiple concurrent programs, varying in size/scope/complexity, spanning across several different teams and organizations.
- Build material(s) that can be consumed at various levels of the organization – from executive-level presentations to finite-level materials to be consumed by project/program teams.
- Proactively identify risks in all assigned areas; work with teams and management to mitigate these risks before they become issues.
- Actively engage and influence people at all levels: from front-line team members to VPs, SVPs, and C-level executives, connecting continuously to partners throughout the organization.
- Be steadfast in the pursuit of delivery excellence! Ensure ALL project team members have clear line of sight on the goals, expectations, and success criteria, and are setting the table to ensure success.
What you will need to succeed:
- Self-motivated, curious and an ability to dive deep without being asked to understand business, product, and technical interplay. Learns how processes and systems work without being asked.
- Very organized with outstanding attention to detail; understands what, why, when, how and who to work with to drive deliverables to closure.
- Self-starter! Extensive technical program management experience on large scale initiatives; background in PMO-best practices a strong plus
- Knowledgeable of cloud-based software development, preferably in ecommerce, software licensing, payments and/or administration.
- Experienced in an always-on, services-based infrastructure/architecture, ensuring unparalleled customer experience scaled to address future demands.
- Comfortable in leading to closure system design and technical tradeoff discussions across multiple engineering teams.
- Experienced in leading large-scale programs across organizations in a matrixed, globally diverse workforce
- Able to modulate the presentation of information based on the audience from technical engineering managers to individual contributors to senior executives.
- Experienced with applications such as Jira, or other workload (Backlog) management tools and project management tools required.
- Bachelor's degree / 8+ years of solid experience
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $118,500 -- $212,700 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.